Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Old Registry Office Woodstock The Old Tradition On The Father Of Bride Paying- Advise Plz?

The old tradition on the father of bride paying- advise plz? - old registry office woodstock

Hello
I'm getting married in 7 months, my first marriage. You get married at the registry office and have a reception and celebration dinner.
Money is tight, and try to make it in the budget.
My parents are divorced and remarried.
My mother paid for my wedding dress and give 300 pounds to cover the remaining cost. My mother, who gives us 300 pounds. My grandmother is paying for the cars. But my father has offered nothing.
My mother and all the others that I should ask. Want'm I do not know, ask what kind of person, as
My father did things for me in the past, such as payment of debts, etc.
What someone thinks that?

Niki from United Kingdom

0 comments:

Post a Comment