Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Outer Nose Hair Ideas For Hair & Skin?

Ideas for hair & skin? - outer nose hair

I am 12 years old, and I hope to change my hair and skin. My hair is dark blond, but I want it lighter, without highlighting. (ie a good shampoo that your color a little?) I have a face-shaped diamond-ISH, and I want to light up a hairstyle for long hair. I thought long layers, the shortest layer to the jaw? On the skin, my face is just, ugh. It is strange, but I have very large pores on the nose, break-out at the front (at the worst place!) And the cheeks slightly flushed. I also have terrible dark circles, and I hope to find a stunner or a correction at a reasonable price. Lead is) only for grain and anti-dark circles under the eyes, mascara and clear (of course, long eyelashes, and only the outer half of the lower eyelashes thin with brown eyeliner. Looking for a product for flawless skin, lighter hair without lights and cutting long hair perfect. Oh, I'm also a Self Tanner. Help! Thank you =]

0 comments:

Post a Comment