Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Abs Suitcase Lower Abs Workouts? Help? Plz?

Lower Abs workouts? help? plz? - abs suitcase

Suggestions ...

I run 5 times a week (more if I can) onto the real work

When I run, I do:
Monday, 3 Miles
Tuesday 5 miles
Married 3 miles
Jeu. 5 miles
Friday 5 miles

I am delighted with 150 in the abdomen (crunches a night bag)
And more than 150 newspapers squats a night

I make about 100 boards per night

And lift, I weight every two days

Suggestions? I have the top 4 in the bottom and 2 can see the face of them, but I like this Buldgen under my belly ..

I think it needs more time to transmit in its entirety, or what? Ive only done for about 2 weeks

1 comments:

Lisa L said...

For me the best training AB (High and Low) is Pilates. Pilates works the muscles of the trunk. I've tried, the ball crunches, AB working machines in the gym and no balance, but Pilates. I have a Pilates Reformer machine, and believe me, it works!

Post a Comment