Monday, January 18, 2010

Xbox Diagram Xbox Live Understanding Hook Up?

Xbox live understanding hook up? - xbox diagram

OK, say it clearly, you can connect to Xbox Live Card
I have Comcast broadband Internet heres the chart

Jack Hook ---------- wall cable TV (which you can use the modem cable channel ------- )----------- XBOX 360 without clogging nothing my 360 with my PC

CABLE MODEM
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\
Add to my PC via a USB port, I do not have an Ethernet card in my PC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOGLE SEARCH ON THE INTERNET

3 comments:

bobafett... said...

Look at this chart: http://8help.osu.edu/images/xbox_gateway ...

It should help.

Jigsaw hc said...

Have you tried calling Xbox 360 support at 800-4-MY-XBOX? You can go through the installation and help solve problems for free.

Jigsaw hc said...

Have you tried calling Xbox 360 support at 800-4-MY-XBOX? You can go through the installation and help solve problems for free.

Post a Comment